Expose participants to a 4-hour ‘commercial’ of the training content from Zúme and equip them with a few skills for making disciples.
Doug Lucas, president of Team Expansion, developed and led a four hour “DMM Experience”/Taste of Zúme in November 2019. Around forty people attended and the four hours included a buffet breakfast.
The feedback from the morning was great. Participants were blessed by the big picture status of the church globally as well as the practical disciple making skills that were imparted and practiced.
TIME NEEDED [ LOW/MEDIUM ]
- Building Awareness (messaging/advertising the event should start approx. 6 weeks before event)
- Prep and Breakdown (locations were prepped and cleaned on days of the events)
- Training (4 hours)
- Follow up (general emails and personalized encouragement to launch/join groups)
PEOPLE NEEDED [ LOW/MEDIUM ]
- Organization Champion (s) for awareness and follow up steps
- Facilitator(s) / Trainer(s)
- Volunteers for Prep / Meals / Breakdown (OPTIONAL)
OTHER RESOURCES NEEDED [ LOW/MEDIUM ]
- Projector for showing training videos
- Snacks / Meals (case study group provided breakfast for their trainees)
- Printing (trainers printed and provided a guidebook at no charge) (https://www.dropbox.com/s/naebv05xshdzium/dmm%20experience%20booklet.pdf?dl=0)
DOWNLOAD THIS PLAY
- DMM Experience booklet – https://www.dropbox.com/s/naebv05xshdzium/dmm%20experience%20booklet.pdf?dl=0
- Accompanying PowerPoint – https://www.dropbox.com/s/o2xym2ka6kuj4h4/dmm%20experience%202019-11-01.pptx?dl=0
- Opening PowerPoint – https://www.dropbox.com/s/vtie8bhsxckyvbz/more%20disciples-2019-11-18-Kansas_City.pptx?dl=0