Zúme is a community of practice for those who want to see disciple making movements. Our vision is to saturate the world with multiplying disciples in our generation. This podcast interviews the practitioners of the community around the world.
Subscribe to Our Podcast
- Zúme Training – NEW Book Release – Chad
- The Sawyers – Zúme Coaching With S.O.A.P.S.
- Reaching Neighbors and Nations Using “3/3rds” Discipleship Pattern in Zúme Training
- Michael Sove – Pray4Movement to Discipleship
- Shawn Walden – Reaching a City of Multiple Languages Through Zúme
- David Jones – Lessons from Life and Zúme
- Curtis Sergeant – Train Yourself to Train Disciples
- Tim Ahlen – How to disciple people & plant churches that multiply
- Marlene – Zúme as a Tool for Organizations
- Eric Derry – Origins, Growth, and using Zoom
- Song Cao – Training in Mandarin
- Doug Lucas – Partnering with Churches
- Terry and Amy Ruff – Disciple Making Movements in Africa and Oral Cultures
- Curtis Sergeant – Zúme Origins