In this episode, we interview a couple who has been sharing their experiences with Zúme and how they can reach people worldwide. William and Beth Sawyer have been involved in ministry for several years. They were first introduced to Zúme about 10 years ago by Curtis Sergeant, but they did not explore its potential for reaching the lost until recently when they began using Zúme Training to coach disciples to lead their discipleship groups. In the last 3 months, they have coached Christians in North America, Africa, and Asia. One of the primary tools they have used in the training resources is the S.O.A.P.S program which familiarizes new Christians with the scriptures and the disciplines of Christianity.
Zúme is a community of practice for those who want to see disciple making movements. Our vision is to saturate the world with multiplying disciples in our generation. This podcast interviews the practitioners of the community around the world.
- Refugees and Zúme – Doug lucas
- Live Chat, YouVersion, TikTok, and more with Zúme – Chad Rehnberg
- Generations of Family Making Disciples – Regina
- Miracles After Moving to South Asia – Zúme on Zoom
- Trip Nine – Digital Evangelism with DT and Zúme
- David Arney – Prayer, Posture, and Prisons
- Chad – Zúme Training – NEW Book Release
- The Sawyers – Zúme Coaching With S.O.A.P.S.
- Reaching Neighbors and Nations Using “3/3rds” Discipleship Pattern in Zúme Training
- Michael Sove – Pray4Movement to Discipleship
- Shawn Walden – Reaching a City of Multiple Languages Through Zúme
- David Jones – Lessons from Life and Zúme
- Curtis Sergeant – Train Yourself to Train Disciples
- Tim Ahlen – How to disciple people & plant churches that multiply
- Marlene – Zúme as a Tool for Organizations
- Eric Derry – Origins, Growth, and using Zoom
- Song Cao – Training in Mandarin
- Doug Lucas – Partnering with Churches
- Terry and Amy Ruff – Disciple Making Movements in Africa and Oral Cultures
- Curtis Sergeant – Zúme Origins